When I entered the Network Marketing profession, I had a certain mindset that MOST networkers just don’t have. I understood you have to be a business owner.
Inside this short video, learn to be a business owner and why that makes a big difference in the growth of your business.
Mindset of Network Marketers to Grow Business?
This is called the three growth phases of building a business online.
Basically, what you need to do is three steps to set this process up. I’m going to go into detail on those three phases, you can have an idea of what you need to do to build your business.
Some of the challenges that I’ve ran into.
1. Don’t know where to start. People have an online business. And have no idea where to start? They just don’t know where to start. And I’ll address that today.
2. Too many options. Too much info. Where am I supposed to go? What am I supposed to do?
3. Being overwhelmed, getting frustrated. Once you get started, you’re overwhelmed with information, and have no idea what to do. I’ve got Facebook over here, Twitter over here, YouTube over here. I’ve got all these different platforms. What is it that I’m supposed to do here? I’ve got these resources at my hands, but I don’t know how to set it up or what I need to do to. It’s a common challenge people have, too.
4. Daily Method Operation or Daily Routine. What am I supposed to be doing every single day to move my business forward? There was a woman last weekend in my coaching program and she’s asking, “I don’t even have a daily routine.” And that’s something that you need to have if you’re going to be building a business, something that you can be doing every single day. The Slight Edge? Read that book. It talks about the daily effect where you do just little bitty things day by day. Over time it builds up.
5. Marketing channels. Not knowing what marketing channel, which platform to build. Should I blog? Should I do Facebook? Should I do Facebook Live? Should I do YouTube? Should I do Hangouts? There’s all this different information out there that people don’t know what to do at all.
They don’t have a clear plan. They don’t have a mentor somebody who has walked that path to show them how to walk that path. They show you the result. And then they show you how to get to point A and B.
Video: Grow Your Business as a Business Owner
Do you know someone in your team that needs to learn to be a business owner instead of play small? Feel free to share this with them. It should NOT be insulting, it should be freeing! Comment below if you are taking a stand today and are deciding to think more like a business owner than just a rep!
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you commented below and shared on Facebook
“Want Free Coaching? Check out our Weekly Webinars where we Help People In Their Business.”
PS: If Your Upline Does Not Have a Step-By-Step Blueprint For ONLINE Marketing Success, Check This Out (Unless You Already Have Too Many Leads) – Click Here For Instant Access
If you enjoyed this blog on “Be a Business Owner Not Just a Rep”, retweet and comment please